With your longtime experience in retail agencies, you have a keen sense for customer needs and industry trends and the skills to strategically develop our account teams. You represent DFROST, create long-term relationships with existing and new customers and continuously
develop the company’s services.
- Strategic driving force for the further development of the accounts and their customer relationships
- Leading the account teams and continuous development of processes
- Interface and moderation between management and account management
- Development and support of new business projects until boarding in the account team
- Establishing and securing long-term customer relationships and identifying upselling opportunities
- Ensuring the DFROST quality standard and the DFROST culture, internally and externally
- Overall budget responsibility
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in account management or as a consultant in an agency environment
- Solid understanding of the retail industry and its challenges
- Ability to take a visionary view of future sales potentials
- Several years of leadership skills at eye level and living an open feedback culture
- Communication and presentation skills
- Convincing personal appearance
- Foresighted project planning and understanding of technical contexts
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Business fluent German and English
- Flexible working hours – flexible workplace
- Flat hierarchies and true togetherness, room for individual development, further education
- Fantastic people, family atmosphere, great team spirit!
- A stylish office with a view and top transport connections in the heart of Stuttgart
- Dogs allowed, Egos aren’t
- Companion-life: Pasta lunches, team events, inspiration trips
YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A BRAND COMPANION?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail, specifying your earliest possible start date. We’re delighted that you have decided to apply for a job at DFROST. Just upload the appropriate documents in the last step. We look forward to getting to know you!