Getting people excited about brands is what drives you? Do you want to help shape the retail trends of tomorrow? Strategic customer consultancy, confident communication with all stakeholders and top organisation are just your thing? Then you are our new brand companion – JOIN US!
- You plan and realise retail projects everywhere where people, brands and space meet
- You will coordinate all internal and external project participants: creation, customers, suppliers, producers
- You contribute to concept and design development with your straight to the point briefing analysis and your aesthetic demands
- You set up timelines and keep a close eye on them
- You have budget responsibility: cost calculation, quotation and invoicing
- You question processes, analyse the workflow and play an active role in shaping our project management
- A few years of experience in project management, ideally from the creative agency environment – very nice to have, but not a must
- A sense for lifestyle and trends
- Reliability, flexibility, a high sense of responsibility and strong team spirit
- You enjoy communicating, confident in German and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Flexible working hours – flexible workplace
- Flat hierarchies and true togetherness, room for individual development, further education
- Fantastic people, family atmosphere, great team spirit!
- A stylish office with a view and top transport connections in the heart of Stuttgart
- Dogs allowed Egos aren’t
- Companion-life: Pasta lunches, team events, inspiration trips
YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A BRAND COMPANION?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail, specifying your earliest possible start date. We’re delighted that you have decided to apply for a job at DFROST. Just upload the appropriate documents in the last step. We look forward to getting to know you!