We are looking for a creative all-rounder with a very good sense of trends to develop exceptional cross-channel experiences for brands and products.
- Brand analysis and trend scouting
- Conception and development of key ideas for holistic experience formats along the customer journey
- Translation of the key idea into space via mood boards, scribbles or 3D visualisation, as well as design of communication content digital & analogue
- Development of communication and content strategies for the further development of spatial concepts into 360° omnichannel campaigns (events, cooperations, digital applications, social media, influencer relations or guerrilla measures)
- Copywriting & creation of preseantations
- You have a degree or completed training in design, architecture, retail, visual merchandising or the like or agency experience
- Knowledge of the industry and brand understanding
- Zeitgeist and enthusiasm for new media and trends
- A very good sense for target groups and sophisticated storytelling
- Texting skills and/or experience as a copywriter
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Independent and structured working style
- Fluent German and English in speech and writing
- Flexible working hours – flexible workplace
- Flat hierarchies and true togetherness, room for individual development, further education
- Fantastic people, family atmosphere, great team spirit!
- A stylish office with a view and top transport connections in the heart of Stuttgart
- Dogs allowed Egos aren’t
- Companion-life: Pasta lunches, team events, inspiration trips
YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A BRAND COMPANION?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail, specifying your earliest possible start date. We’re delighted that you have decided to apply for a job at DFROST. Just upload the appropriate documents in the last step. We look forward to getting to know you!