Are you an experienced communications talent with a passion for brands and retail? You know your way around the usual social media channels, you have a flair for different content formats and you understand how to sharpen our company profile for our community?
Then we’re just the right match for you:
- Continuous development of our communication strategy together with our Retail Experts
- Identifying and incorporating trends and innovative developments for DFROST and our community
- Conception and development of specially tailored social media content, mainly LinkedIn and Instagram,
joint implementation with the Creative Department
- Writing and editing press releases, specialist articles and blog posts
- Communicating with press representatives, maintenance and expansion of the editorial network and press mailing list
- Project documentation and organisation of shootings
- Website maintenance and creation of internal and external newsletters
- Degree in communication studies, journalism, public relations or the like
- Knowledge of the industry (retail and agency environment)
- Organisational talent and structured working style
- Advanced knowledge of digital communication and sense for visual content
- Very good communication skills and in speech and writing (German and English)
- Flexible working hours – flexible workplace
- Flat hierarchies and true togetherness, room for individual development, further education
- Fantastic people, family atmosphere, great team spirit!
- A stylish office with a view and top transport connections in the heart of Stuttgart
- Dogs allowed Egos aren’t
- Companion-life: Pasta lunches, team events, inspiration trips
YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A BRAND COMPANION?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail, specifying your earliest possible start date. We’re delighted that you have decided to apply for a job at DFROST. Just upload the appropriate documents in the last step. We look forward to getting to know you!