Are you a media designer or graphic artist with a passion for design, typography, print and production technology? Are you looking for a varied job in a creative environment? Do you enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team and for international clients in the fashion and lifestyle sector? Do you enjoy new challenges and taking on responsibility in collaboration with our production partners?
Then this could be the job for you.
a colourful, interdisciplinary team of smart strategists, passionate organisers and planners, and creative minds with an excellent feel for retail design. We are passionate about brand experiences that inspire, whether physical or digital. Our ambition is to actively shape the ongoing transformation of our industry. Our mission is to give brands identity and relevance.
- Responsible for layout, image editing, final artwork and print data creation on retail marketing projects for lifestyle clients
- Finalise layouts and adapt formats/languages according to CI/CD specifications
- Ensure quality standards
- Optimise file creation in collaboration with our production partners
- Create graphics, layouts and designs for various media (print, web, social media, etc.)
- Degree in graphic design or comparable training
- Several years of work experience in final artwork/pre-press
- A trained eye and creative, aesthetic sensibility for details
- Experience of working with image databases
- Initiative, structured and efficient working style and sense of responsibility
- Experienced in Adobe CreativeSuite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Flexible working hours – flexible workplace
- Flat hierarchies and true togetherness, room for individual development and training
- Fantastic people, family atmosphere, great team spirit!
- A stylish office with a view and top public transport connections in the heart of Stuttgart
- Companion-life: Pasta lunches, team events, inspiration trips
BECOME A BRAND COMPANION!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail, specifying your earliest possible start date. We look forward to getting to know you!