We are looking for a PR manager / press officer, who develops further our communications strategy in cooperation with our retail experts and operates and implements public relations with sole responsibility.
- Advising the management on all issues of communication
- Conception and development of long-acting PR moves for all relevant channels
- Detecting and target-oriented communicating trends and innovative developments
- Contact and sparring partner for freelance journalists and external authors
- Communicating with representatives of the press as well as fostering and extending the editorial network and press mailing list
- Long-term work experience in public relations
- Knowledge of the industry (retail and agency environment)
- Organisational talent and structured working style
- Very good communication skills and in speech and writing (German and English)
YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A BRAND COMPANION?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail, specifying your earliest possible start date. We’re delighted that you have decided to apply for a job at DFROST. Just upload the appropriate documents in the last step. We look forward to getting to know you!