Are you an all-round talent when it comes to organizing and communicating – equally empathetic and structured?
Do you enjoy a variety of tasks in a creative environment and feel most comfortable as part of a colorful interdisciplinary team?
Then become our driving force in the back office!
- Support with recruiting measures: Maintaining channels, preselecting applicants, coordinating interview appointments
- Employee administration
- On- and offboarding of employees
- Support with preparatory bookkeeping
- Further assistance and internal organizational tasks
- Professional experience in a comparable position
- Empathy, social competence and strong communication skills
- Independent and structured working style
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Hands on mentality and sense of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Flexible working hours – flexible workplace
- Flat hierarchies and true togetherness, room for individual development, further education
- Fantastic people, family atmosphere, great team spirit!
- A stylish office with a view and top transport connections in the heart of Stuttgart
- Dogs allowed Egos aren’t
- Companion-life: Pasta lunches, team events, inspiration trips
YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A BRAND COMPANION?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail, specifying your earliest possible start date. We’re delighted that you have decided to apply for a job at DFROST. Just upload the appropriate documents in the last step. We look forward to getting to know you!