Are you an organizational talent with strong communication skills and solid experience in HR management?
With heart and mind you passionately care for existing and new employees? Then join the Brand Companions!
- Independent realization of recruiting measures
- Creation and publication of job advertisements and maintenance of alternative recruiting channels
- Applicant pre-selection, organization and execution of interviews
- Employee management: increasing employee satisfaction and retention, as well as strategic employee development
- Contact person for personnel and labor law issues
- Maintenance and preparation of personnel documents: contracts, references, certificates, etc.
- Organization and execution of on- and offboarding of employees
- Min. 2-3 years of professional experience in the field of human resources, ideally in an agency
- Empathy, social competence and strong communication skills
- Independent and structured working style
- Organizational skills and sense of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Flexible working hours – flexible workplace
- Flat hierarchies and true togetherness, room for individual development, further education
- Fantastic people, family atmosphere, great team spirit!
- A stylish office with a view and top transport connections in the heart of Stuttgart
- Dogs allowed Egos aren’t
- Companion-life: Pasta lunches, team events, inspiration trips
YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A BRAND COMPANION?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail, specifying your earliest possible start date. We’re delighted that you have decided to apply for a job at DFROST. Just upload the appropriate documents in the last step. We look forward to getting to know you!