The Retail Design Project Managers at DFROST are our interface between client, creation and production. They have all the architectural/design skills to further develop concepts in terms of drawings and to plan and to control productions.
- Creative and constructive input for project development
- Acting as an interface between client, creatives and production
- Graphic development and implementation of Retail concepts and POS Setups
- Planning projects independently, efficient project implementation and project costing
- Degree in Interior Design, Architecture, Scenography or similar
- Independent, structured working style, pragmatic execution skills
- Very good communication skills and strong team spirit
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, InDesign, Vectorworks
YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A BRAND COMPANION?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail, specifying your earliest possible start date. We’re delighted that you have decided to apply for a job at DFROST. Just upload the appropriate documents in the last step. We look forward to getting to know you!